School Board Members
The board consists of five volunteers representing the main denominations on the island. Monthly meetings are held to discuss general school information and other pressing matters, pertaining to school, functioning of staff & issues that require immediate attention. The Board meets once a month with the Principal to discuss and decide on matters concerning e.g. personnel affairs, educational developments and financial management of the school.
The board is ultimately responsible for all activities in the Sacred Heart School.
The Board members for the Foundation for Catholic Education on Saba are:
- Mrs. Mary Anastasia Simmons, President
- Mrs. Joyce Smith-Chichester, Vice President
- Mrs. Pamela Meijvogel—Whitfield, Secretary
- Ms. Monique Wilson, Treasurer
- Mrs. Sonnia Johnson, Member