Each school makes and takes important decisions. The MR speaks on behalf of both parents and staff and takes in a position with respect to what the administration/school Board does. One of the main tools of the MR is the right to consent and the right to give advice.
We are committed to working closely with the school management and parents. Through the MR, parents and teachers can have a say in decisions that affect the school. The MR is trying to promote an atmosphere of openness and democracy, so that all those involved are aware what is happening .
MR members have to be connected to the school they represent. The MR of the Sacred Heart School consist of 4 members:
- 2 members from the parents – elected by the parents.
- 2 members from the staff – chosen by the school personnel.
Who’s in the MR?
Hazel Durand, Tiffany Zagers, Miranda Simmons, Orlando McPherson.
Every 3rd Thursday of the month from 2pm – 3pm
Miranda Simmons: email@example.com
Regulations & Statutes
In the MR Agreement all the essentials are covered, including:
- The number of members and the composition of the council.
- The election procedure and sitting term.
- How consultation and information are arranged.
- How school personnel and parents are involve.
- Rules and deadlines.