Dear Parents/ Guardians,
I bid you all a warm welcome back to school. I trust that everyone had a wonderful summer break and are all ready for the new academic school year 2019-2020.
I would like to welcome all new staff members, parents and students.
As a school we hope that you will take the time to read this parent guide carefully for it contains pertinent information that you will need to know.
The following quote states:
“Education begins at home and we applaud the parents who recognize that: they-not someone else must take the responsibility to assure that their children are well educated.”
In order for us to have a very respectful, safe, and productive learning environment we will be expecting you the parents to support us with the following:
– Stay in regular communication with the school.
– Show an active interest in your child’s school work, progress and homework.
– Help your child to be prepared for school (a good breakfast, a healthy lunch, all the needed school materials in their school bag).
– Make sure your child attends school regularly and on time and notify the school on time when the
child is absent.
– Know the bus, school, and class rules.
– Assist your child in following the rules of behavior.
– Assist school staff with disciplinary issues involving your child.
– I trust that with the help of God we will achieve our goal.
May we all enjoy a peaceful and productive school year 2019-2020.
Principal D. Wilson