Qualified & Experience Teachers
Teachers have a passion to inspire and empower children to lead in the future.As a primary school teacher,you are a key pillar in the formation of the children.
We are looking for motivated primary school teachers who can do this!!The Stichting Katholiek Onderwijs Saba of the Primary School is inviting qualified persons to submit an application for the following position for the upcoming school year 2020/2021:
To educate and empower children in a positive learning environment.
1. Develop, coordinate and implement learning material for students.
2. Update student database regularly.
3. Work collaboratively with parents/guardians to foster a strong learning experience for students.
4. Proactively provide on–going feedback to management regarding the development of students.
5. Early detection of student educational needs and proactively explore options.
6. Create and evaluate individual education plans and discuss them with parents and stakeholders.
1. Courses in the following areas are a plus: Special Needs, Pedagogical Tact, Positive Behavior Support and Experiential Learning.
2. Fluent in English is a must, preferably good command of the Dutch and Spanish languages.
3. Proficient computer and media skills.
4. Deliver learning material in an innovating and captivating way.
5. Knowledgeable in various subject areas.
6. Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
7. Excellent classroom and time management skills.
8. Able to work independently.
9. Able to contribute and be a team player.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Elementary Education
o Courses in the following areas are a plus: Special Needs, Pedagogical Tact, Positive Behavior Support and Experiential Learning
• Minimum three (3) years’ teaching experience.
• Can work in a small community.
• Certificate of good conduct ( Police record).
• Certificate of good physical and mental health.Compensation
• Salary according to the standards of OCW plus 12% Saba allowance and 8.33% vacation allowance.
If you want to know more about Saba, visit: http://www.sabatourism.com
Interested persons are invited to submit via email a cover letter and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae including copies of diplomas or certificates by March 31st, 2020 to:
Stichting Katholiek Onderwijs Saba
Attn. Ms. Monique Wilson, President
The Stichting Katholiek Onderwijs Saba of the Primary School is inviting all qualified persons to submit an application for the following position for the upcoming school year 2020/2021:
To provide general administrative and secretarial support to the Principal/Director, Office Manager/Administrator, Staff , and to facilitate the efficient and effective achievement of the objectives and functions of the SHS.
• Answer the telephone, take and relay messages.
• Receive, greet and direct visitors to the Principal/Director.
• Compose and type directives, bulletins, schedules, agendas and other documents.
• Maintain computerized and manual files and records.
• Organize events and office activities by scheduling venues, issuing information, and coordinating speakers.
• Order stationery and office supplies for the SHS and maintains inventory and other associated records.
• Receive complaints, questions and requests in person or by telephone; provides the necessary information where possible or refers persons to the relevant authority.
• Plan for and organize trips, events, and other activities as authorized by the Principal/Director.
• Ensure confidentiality of all records, students’ information, communication, and other business operations.
• Perform other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Fluent in English is a must, preferably good command of the Dutch and Spanish languages.
2. Excellent knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and Publisher.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Excellent planning and organizing skills.
5. Able to work independently and under stringent deadlines.
6. Able to contribute and be a team player.